Key Features, limitations and requirements
Welcome to the Poser Customizing Tool help page! In this section we explain interface features and capabilities of our tool.
- The custom Poser has a PNG format and can be set as an NFT avatar on Twitter or another platform that supports it.
- PCT allows you to customize Poser to your own style, using a new set of traits created exclusively for this tool.
- Some traits from the original collection are also available, which allows you to build your original Poser.
- PCT can be used as a wrapper for the original contract - to create a PNG version of OG Poser to set as an NFT avatar.
- You can remove the customization from Poser and return his original look.
- Custom Poser can be saved as a PNG image without a mint.
- You cannot build someone else's OG Poser.
- Not all traits are available for customization: background, race, and gender always remain original.
- Some trait combinations are incompatible with each other and may not be available at certain stages of the customization.
- To work with the customizing tool, you must connect your wallet to the site.
- To mint a Customized Poser, you must provide a contract permission to interact with your original Posers.
- Minting a Customized Poser requires a gas fee.
- Removing the customization and returning the OG Poser requires a gas fee.
- Connect to the site and go to My Account.
- Select the Poser you want to customize and click Transform.
- Choose new traits for your poser in stages: eyes, hair, hat, clothing, and accessory.
- Confirm the customization.
If you sell, you lose both versions of the Poser.
Original and customized Poser have the same ID.
Last modified 6mo ago